Friday’s here! But Sunday’s coming!! Welcome to the the Good Friday edition of TWIPF.
It’s a great day to reflect on what Jesus did 2,000 some years ago as His life of 33 years was about to be ended. But He would soon conquer sin and death with his resurrection just three days later.
If you’re not a Christian, it’s also a great day to check the claims that this Jesus of Nazareth made!
He said some pretty bold and amazing things that only some good moral teacher would say – He was radically different and it’s worth doing some investigative research into whether these things were true or not.
I’m looking forward to our church’s Good Friday service tonight – it is really one of the highlights of the year.
But, it’s another week in the books and it’s time for a quick tour. This Week in Personal Finance takes a look at interesting articles, posts and news from the past week in the personal finance arena.
So give these articles from a few Yakezie Challenge Members a click!
- Financial Samurai: Insuring The Uninsured Is Worth It – Sam delivers hard-hitting viewpoints and gets lots of discussion going on his blog, this one’s no different.
- Eliminate the Muda!: What Sacrifices are You Willing to Make?
- Planting Dollars: Where Do You Store Your Financial Records?
- Free From Broke: Certificate of Deposit–What Is It?:
- Sweating the Big Stuff: How Much Do You Need For Retirement?
- Canadian Finance Blog: What is Financial Literacy? Part 3:
- Money Energy: How would you change your investment strategy if the Chinese Yuan becomes a reserve currency?
- 20′s Money: Disparity in Economic Recovery: Unfair or Unhealthy?
- Fiscal Geek: Why Tax Deferral May Be A Sucker’s Bet!
- Out of Your Rut: Over 50 – No Pension or 401k – What Now?
Don’t miss another post! Get Redeeming Riches delivered straight to your inbox!
Carnivals I Participated In
- Economy and Your Finances Carnival included my post 5 Tips to Pay Off Your Credit Card
- Last Week I was in the Yakezie Challenge Carnival which used my post How to Grab and Extra $150,000 for Retirement.
- This Week the Yakezie Challenge Carnival included my 5 Tips to Pay Off Your Credit Card post