It was a good week for Redeeming Riches. The post I did about the 10 Sure-Fire Money Moves That Will Always Pay Off – Or Not, made the front page of Digg.
If you haven’t seen that post with the Wall Street Journal’s financial advice and my side commentary, be sure to check it out.
There have been some slight improvements to the site and there are more to come. One of the most notable is the addition of a plugin called Discqus.
Discqus is essentially a “comment” plugin, and it allows a few different options to post a comment including your Twitter ID.
The other feature I like (that I didn’t have before) is the ability to reply to particular comments, not just add another one at the bottom of the pile.
The point of Discqus is to encourage more comments on the site!! I’ve had more recently, and I’ve been trying to comment more and interact with more bloggers as well on their own sites.
I encourage you to weigh in on the posts, share your thoughts and ideas – that’s what makes for a great post and a great blog!
Here are afew articles I enjoyed this week:
- Here’s an interview with Joel Kotkin, an internationally-recognized authority on global, economic, political and social trends, from CityandCitizen.com. This is a new site that I will be contributing to periodically. It’s a site about cities, their complexities, their health and and how its citizens can contribute to their overall well being. I’m really excited about this site!!
- ChristianF talks about time management and his home-based business.
- We’ve all said at one time or another, “If I knew then what I know now” – Check out Bible Money Matters take on that.
- Trent from Simple Dollar had a thought-provoking post about the ethics of garage sales – more specifically, what should you do when you know the seller has drastically under-priced an item.
- KNS had a post about helping those in need and how that’s a reflection of God’s love.